We’re so happy to announce that Victoria Ritchie , Eckhart Tolle’s Spiritual Editor is back from California for a few weeks on the Cote d’Azur and is happy to give us another mini-workshop. It will be experiential and interactive followed by a pot luck dinner.
- Is there something that seems ‘bad’ or awful or unacceptable that is making your life unhappy? Is there some obstacle that seems to lie in your way?
- Most people put themselves through ongoing suffering due to an inability to accept what is — through resistance, reactivity or denail.
- Eckhart Tolle would say that the little ‘me’s resistance to what is is the thing that keeps you unhappy, or in his words: “Suffering is the resistance to what is.”
- The way out of suffering is directly related to acceptance.
- In this workshop we will learn about living in non-resistance to what is. Simply allowing life to be. Not mentally labelling it as good or bad. Once you can accept whatever it is you have been resisting and become aligned with the present moment, an unexpected presence and spaciousness arise — and Life’s intelligence takes over. There’s an amazing positive shift. – A greater good is happening. There is a higher order to things that your little ‘me’ cannot possibly see with its narrow egoic vision. With acceptance you are in alignment with life, with what is. The ‘bad’ somehow turns into the ‘good’. It all happens in the present moment, accepting the suchness of what is.
AT: Lipman Residence, 5 rue des Ponchettes, Nice.
Monday, 1st February at 19h00.
As usual please bring a plate of food to share for the pot luck dinner and whatever you’d like to drink.
Cost only €40 You may arrive 15 minutes earlier so we may start on time.
* 1€ online credit card fee.
Read this great article written by Sarah Harvey, Editor of The Riviera Times.
We look forward to seeing you.